Friday, February 08, 2008

Townhome, room for rent during CIAA

If you can't a find a hotel rate to your liking or you'd just rather stay at a house or condo, a couple of readers offer these options:

I live in a towmhome on the eastside of charlotte not far from uptown, and if anyone is interested in renting a room i have one for rent for the week of ciaa conference, i can be contacted at 704-713-8587.

Hi Kelvin,
My name is LaTasha and I’m new to Charlotte. This will be my first CIAA, pretty excited. Wanted to let you know that if you know of anyone looking for a place RIGHT uptown, I’ve got a townhome available for $375/night. It can accomodate up to four people. It’s on Fifth and Poplar, really nice. lcartersolo@yahoo.com

From Ice:
I live in charlotte and I have a house that I rent out normally but will be using to house tournament watchers, I still have room left. If more people would come up with alternative living arangements for each others maybe hotels would lower their prices based on the new competition.919-491-5566

If anyone else has homes, apartments or rooms to rent, put your contact info in the comments section below or email me at khart@charlotteobserver.com

0 comments: