Thursday, March 01, 2007

Swimsuit models and fashion shows, oh my!

You gotta love this job.
After watching basketball and talking to CIAA fans for half the day, I come back to the office and get another assignment: Cover the JET Magazine swimsuit model search Friday morning.

JET is asking aspiring models to bring their best headshots and swimsuit photos to the Charlotte Convention Center during a live broadcast of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. The show starts at 6 a.m., which is way earlier than I normally rise. But hey, I'm a trooper.

The swimsuit photos will be used in a calendar, an extension of the popular Beauty of the Week feature. Yeah, you know the second-most famous centerfold of all time. The one that always appears on page 42.

If that's not enough, I later learn that I'm also suppose to cover the CIAA fashion show Saturday.

OK, if I must.

0 comments: